My Origami Owl Starter Kit Guide – Which Origami Owl Package should I get?
***UPDATED JANUARY 2013***
September 3, 2012
This is a question I hear all the time and in one word, I would say, the BIGGEST ONE you can afford!
Five reasons why –
- With the $149 Origami Owl starter kit, you will want to keep all for yourself or on hand so that you have to show other people.
- You keeping the products means no immediate sales, no fulfilling someone’s impulse to buy, and no one is wearing your locket which leads to future word of mouth and sales.
- The $399 Origami Owl kit is heavily discounted…over 60% off across the board and the business supplies are free. The next time you buy or replenish your kit, your discount is only 30% on lockets and chains and 50% on charms, plates, and dangles. Buying more now is more profit for you later.
- Getting the $399 Origami Owl Kit or Party Package also puts you into personal volume for the month at $200! Reach $250 and Origami Owl awards you $25 Hoot Loot. What is Hoot Loot? Money you can spend on Origami Owl products in your back office. Buy $25 PV in charms and sell if for $50. That is $50 in your pocket when you sell them off your table or event!
- Having a good variety to show at an in-home jewelry bar (home party) or at a vendor event makes you feel great and look great. Ask yourself, “If I were a customer, what would I like to see? Would I go to a full Target or an empty Target? A packed sushi house or an empty one?”
Keep in mind that all kits vary depending on supply at The Nest and that this is January 2012. But for a rough idea of the 399 Kit, this is what I got in mine:
With that said, having the smallest kit won’t kill you, it just won’t be as much money or wow factor when you launch at home or at an event. I have never met a Designer that said, “I wish I started with a smaller kit,” but I have heard and read it over and over again, “I wish I had gotten at least the $399 kit” because they needed to keep what they had or sold it off so fast! Think as a business owner, an investor, and as a customer. As a business owner, what image of you or your products are you trying to portray? As an investor, would you invest in you and your products and does this look like a promising and worth-while investment of time and money? As a customer, think “Is this something I want to have and where I want to put my hard-earned money into? Is she the rep I want to spend it on?” Think on these things and take a look at the Launch Packages Origami Owl offers.
[ois skin="Duplicate of Origami Owl v.2"]